The One Foundation has places for 5 runners in the 2018 Bath Half Marathon on Sunday 4th March.
This is your chance to run a beautiful 13.2 mile course and help us change lives in some of the poorest communities. The Bath Half is a fast and flat, two-lap course straddling both sides of the River Avon and is completely traffic-free. The race starts and finishes at the same point in Great Pulteney Street, one of the widest Georgian boulevards in Europe and is a course that threads through the heart of this historic city.
We ask our runners to:
– Register by paying the £45 charity entrant fee
– Raise a minimum of £350 for The One Foundation’s life-changing projects
In return you’ll receive:
– A One t-shirt to train and race in
– A well organised course with toilet stops, drink stations and first aid stops
– Finisher’s medal
– The eternal gratitude of the One Team!
If you’re interested in taking part, please complete the form below by 31st December 2017 with your details and explain how you plan to hit your fundraising target. We will let you know in January whether you have been chosen to run for Team One in 2018.