Who We Are
The One Brand is the UK’s leading ethical drinks brand. The sale of every pack of our drinks goes to fund sustainable clean water projects in the world’s poorest communities. To date we have raised over £17.4m changing the lives of over 3.3 million people and you can help us reach our target of raising £20m by 2020.
We are committed in using business as a force for good a key part of which is supporting and developing our team.
We are a business made up of passionate, genuine and inspiring team players who love to celebrate our successes and work together to keep changing lives
What We Can Offer You
A unique opportunity to work for a purpose driven brand, supporting our team across a wide range of marketing disciplines, whilst learning loads yourself.
Our team is made up of a wide variety of individuals; some with formal corporate training, others with entrepreneurial spirit but all committed to helping both people and planet.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,500.00 /year
What You Can Offer Us
A highly committed individual who combines natural ability, with a strong work ethic & desire to go the extra mile in all that they do.
- Communication development: work with design agency partners to develop engaging and impactful point of sale material
- New product development: project manage the launch of new drinks to the market through our supplier partners
- Trade customer support: work with customers to develop marketing support plans incl music venues & running events
- Support Marketing Director on future brand planning including: strategy development, pack design, consumer research
- Market monitoring: Keep the commercial team updated on competitor activity and key learnings
- Support Digital Marketing Manager with content development across all platforms (incl Facebook, Linkedin, eCRM, Web)
- Event planning and management: Work with both marketing & sales teams to plan & run sampling events with key customers
- Support The One Foundation with marketing requests
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Degree educated
- Clear and confident communication and presentation style
- Strong work ethic
- Keen to learn as well as rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in
- An ambassador for the company: confident; adaptable and resilient; and with a hunger and passion to do your absolute best
- High-energy, self-starter as well as collaborative team player
- Exceptional planning and organisation skills
- “Can do” attitude & demonstrable desire to deliver great results
Mostly based out of our HQ in Richmond but may involve some national travel
How to apply
Send the latest copy of your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org